Enjoy our collection of posts about the unique varieties of Crystals and Stones in our World. We are continuously adding more. If you don’t see the one you are looking for, check back soon!
Latest Posts About Crystals and Stones
- Amber: Uses, Healing Properties, and Metaphysical MeaningAmber is a beacon of warmth, protection, and the perpetual rhythms of nature. This organic gemstone serves as a beautiful reminder of life that persists throughout time, offering protection and a sense of connectedness to the natural world. Bathed in its radiance, we feel the hopeful promise of vitality and renewal, guiding us with the wisdom of the ages and the quiet strength of the earth.
- Opal: Uses, Healing Properties, and Metaphysical MeaningOpal represents creativity, healing, and personal transformation. Opal is a celebration of nature’s artistry, a reminder of the beauty of impermanence and change. Each shift in light reveals a new dimension, a new perspective, embodying the ever-changing journey of life. The opal is a talisman for those who embrace change, for the dreamers and the artists who see the world in a spectrum of colors. It is a stone that encourages one to express their true self, to shine in their unique light, and to celebrate the multifaceted journey of existence.
- Pearl: Uses, Healing Properties, and Metaphysical MeaningPearl symbolizes beauty, sanctuary, and cultivated wisdom. Its gentle glow evokes a sense of warmth and inner peace. Unlike its mineral cousins, born of the earth’s fiery belly, the pearl’s genesis occurs in the heart of the sea. From the salty depths of the ocean, this stone emerges as a testament to nature’s gentle strength and enduring patience. Each pearl, with its lustrous sheen, seems to embody the wisdom of the ages. In the warmth and protection of the oyster’s shell, this wisdom is slowly cultivated, layer by layer, as it transforms an irritant into a symbol of pure elegance and beauty. Pearls are a dance of light, a blend of resilience and grace, embodying the soul’s eternal quest for harmony.
- The Magic and Science of Jewels and Stones: Chapter IXIn Chapter IX, ‘Stones and Their Stories’, Kozminsky discusses various mystical and legendary stones are discussed, including Abraxas stones used by Gnostics, Alectorius stones from the cock’s head, Bezoar stones known for their healing properties, and the elusive Philosopher’s Stone of alchemical fame. These stones hold significance in mythology, healing practices, and alchemical quests. The chapter also touches on stones associated with planets, zodiac signs, and the mysterious powers attributed to certain gems throughout history, shedding light on their symbolic and practical significance.
- The Magic and Science of Jewels and Stones: Chapter VIIIIn Chapter VIII, ‘Stones in Various Mythologies’, Kozminsky delves into the diverse mythological and cultural beliefs surrounding precious stones. It explores Hindu mythology’s portrayal of Meru as a jewel-adorned mountain, the King of the Serpents, and the radiant Sun God Surya. The chapter also discusses stories like Rama’s Bridge of Adam, the Avatars, and the Temple Caves of Kanhari. It highlights the Black Stone of Mecca’s significance, Roland’s quest for a precious jewel, and the mystical properties of Irish Charm stones. Furthermore, the chapter introduces Dendrites, garden charms, and the role of gems in Buddhism, offering a captivating look at the multifaceted world of gemstone mythology.