Enjoy our collection of posts about the unique varieties of Crystals and Stones in our World. We are continuously adding more. If you don’t see the one you are looking for, check back soon!
Latest Posts About Crystals and Stones
- The Magic and Science of Jewels: Chapter IVIn Chapter IV, ‘The Breastplate of Judgment’, Kozminsky unveils the remarkable craftsmanship of the breastplate, adorned with twelve precious stones, each meticulously representing a tribe of Israel. This chapter explores the mysteries of the Urim and Thummim, contemplating their possible forms and roles, including casting lots. Kozminsky gracefully weaves together the twelve zodiac signs, the tribes, and these precious stones, highlighting the profound interplay of astrology with the symbolism of the Priestly Breastplate.
- The Magic and Science of Jewels and Stones: Chapter IIIIn Chapter III, ‘The Ephod of the High Priest’, Kozminsky draws from the Book of Exodus to explore the creation of sacred garments, including the ephod, for the High Priest Aaron. The ephod, adorned with onyx stones engraved with the twelve tribes of Israel, symbolizes the Zodiac’s twelve signs, both northern and southern. Kozminsky also touches on ancient Egyptian and rabbinical allegories, connecting gemstones, astrology, and spiritual philosophy. This chapter unveils the profound symbolism of the ephod and its role in representing the eternal journey of the soul.
- The Magic and Science of Jewels and Stones: Chapter IIIn Chapter II, ‘The Most Ancient Science’, Kozminsky explores the mystical properties and symbolism of various gemstones, such as the ruby, sapphire, and emerald. He discusses how these gemstones have been revered for their healing properties, astrological connections, and spiritual significance throughout history. Kozminsky’s insights shed light on the profound and esoteric meanings attributed to these precious stones, offering readers a deeper understanding of their potential impact on human lives. This chapter is a captivating introduction to the mystical aspects of gemstones and their enduring allure.
- The Magic and Science of Jewels: Chapter IIn Chapter I, ‘Study of Precious Stones in Early Times’, Kozminsky delves deep into the fascination ancient civilizations held for gems. From the Egyptians to the Greeks, these stones were not merely admired for their beauty but revered for their spiritual and medicinal attributes. The chapter illuminates early texts, rituals, and beliefs that underscored their significance, revealing a rich tapestry of ancient cultures deeply influenced by the mystique of these gems.
- Diamond: Uses, Healing Properties, and Metaphysical MeaningDiamonds are steeped in symbolism and tradition. This brilliant stone is created in turbulent darkness and is believed to bring light to the deep unknown. The strength and grit of diamond has come to symbolize fortitude, constancy and an unbreakable spirit. This crystal dazzles the world and spreads light through empowering and amplifying the bright light of others.