Enjoy our collection of posts about the unique varieties of Crystals and Stones in our World. We are continuously adding more. If you don’t see the one you are looking for, check back soon!
Latest Posts About Crystals and Stones
- Diamond: Uses, Healing Properties, and Metaphysical MeaningDiamonds are steeped in symbolism and tradition. This brilliant stone is created in turbulent darkness and is believed to bring light to the deep unknown. The strength and grit of diamond has come to symbolize fortitude, constancy and an unbreakable spirit. This crystal dazzles the world and spreads light through empowering and amplifying the bright light of others.
- Labradorite: Uses, Healing Properties, and Metaphysical MeaningLabradorite is a stone of shamanism, mysticism, and magic. The shifting of light and color within this stone represents the shaman’s ability to intuitively harness and guide the elements.
- How to Make a Crystal GridA crystal grid is an act of creation and a form of artful meditation. Creating a crystal grid is a beautiful way to manifest your dreams, goals, and desires. This ritual artform allows you to focus your intention and consciously direct the flow of energy that runs through all things.
- Moonstone: Uses, Healing Properties, and Metaphysical MeaningMoonstone represents the power of intuition and the mysteries of the unconscious mind. This ethereal stone allows us to access our natural connection with the universe. Just as moonlight illuminates a dark path, this stone sheds light on the journey ahead. Moonstone is a talisman of protection and guidance as we explore the unknown.
- Chrysolite: Uses, Healing Properties, and Metaphysical MeaningFor Centuries people have searched for a stone called Chrysolite. This stone is a bit of a mystery with a rich history. In the process of searching for this legendary stone, we unravel a much larger narrative about our natural relationship with the treasures of this physical world and how we choose to use them for metaphysical connection and understanding.